Categories


August 30, 2012

Byu-ti Hair Therapy



A few weeks ago I was well overdue for a cut & color. Some beauty blogger friends of mine couldn't speak highly enough of  Byu-ti in Santa Monica, so I had to try it out for myself.  It's not always easy to find a new hairstylist that understands you and what you want, but I had a feeling these gals knew what they were doing.  I was greeted with welcoming smiles and an eager ear.  Meghan, my new favorite stylist, did just that. She listened, she worked her magic and I walked out feeling like a million bucks!

So LA ladies, if you are looking for a great environment and a fab new do, tell Meghan I sent you and get $25 off any service! (because she's that awesome.)

To book an appointment call 310.587.2207

follow me on: // TWITTER // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // INSTAGRAM // BLOGLOVIN //

No comments :

Linkwithin