April 02, 2009

Oscars 2009 Presents...Hollywood Divas

Evan Rachel wood strutted her
stuff in this Elie Saab haute couture
gown, accented with Neil Lane gems.


Miley Cyrus looked amazing in
this Zuhair Murad gown topped
off with Neil Lane jewelry. This was
by far my favorite dress of the night!


Anne Hathaway is my fashion crush!
Arriving in a champagne colored
strapless Armani Prive gown that
beamed with Swarovski crystals
and Cartier diamonds to match!


Natalie Portman grabbed our attention
in this orchid gown by Rodarte and Kwiat.
Simply fabulous
!


I am the first to admit I can't live without my laptop, cell phone, i-pod, skype, digital camera and plasma tv, but old Hollywood glamor is in my heart forever. I was so excited to see such lovely ladies grace the crimson carpet this year. It makes me proud to be a working in the same industry as these elegant women in this crazy, yet fabulous, business! Tinseltown greets you with open arms, ladies!



No comments :