October 05, 2009

My trip to LFW SS/10

Even though my trip didn't go as planned, I still managed to check out a few fab things. Here is a little peek into my week in London.

"Oh Stella, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, Oh Stella!" Here is your peek into the debut of Stella McCartney for Adidas, Spring 2010. As I stepped into Stella's room at Somerset House I gasped, (just a little). I am proud to say I have been working out like crazy recently but when I get my hands on this new collection I will have a new passion for jogging!







LOVE this! Greys and plum....yum!


ADORABLE! With a capital A!


Sass & Bide SS/10


Plastic is fantastic! (Craig and my bro, Chris, chatting over his collection.)


More fun bright collections...


and... MCQUEEN! After the Mulberry party we stumbled back to our hotel and got lost, until I realized we weren't lost at all. We are guided by the heavens to Alexander McQueen's London shop. I forgot all about my feet covered in blisters while I oogled over the window displays.





Last but surely not least...Tiffanys!

1 comment :

Peter said...

Interesting article and great pictures. What i find slightly shocking though is that the display mannequins seem to get increasingly thin. The one pictured in

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_sTFZV3sTCRE/SssR27o7r2I/AAAAAAAADgg/7zQTIi5TNak/s1600-h/IMG_1007.JPG

seems to be on the border of being malnutritioned.