October 02, 2009

We welcome the Obama's to Denmark!

It is quite exciting for me to be an American living abroad in such a tiny country (only 5.5 million people) and to have some of the biggest powerhouses arriving this week for the International Olympic Committee Meeting. GO Chicago! President Obama, who is always looking so sleek and adorable! (yes, I have a crush!) The First Lady, Michelle, who has made Jason Wu a household name, and I might add looked quite gorgeous during her stay here in Copenhagen this week. Last but certainly not least, Oprah (the Queen) Winfrey! I adore her and her attitude. Her enthusiasm and humbleness she brought to this (little) Kingdom of Denmark is what makes me proud to be an American woman today. I think that Queen Margrethe looks quite honored as well to be accompanying Barack for tea, don't you think?

p.s. Don't forget to watch OPRAH on Oct. 9 for her coverage from Copenhagen and why the Danes are the happiest people on earth! ( I should know, I'm about to marry one! )

No comments :