January 10, 2010

2010 is in.

Happy New Year! Are you ready for 2010? I am! I'm feeling the excitement and opportunities already. I can smell the positive changes and the new ventures. This year I will be saying goodbye to Europe and moving back to Los Angeles and getting married to a wonderful man! THIS is my year! I hope you will jump aboard and follow me on my journey. So be prepared for more fab finds, amazing giveaways, styling tips, budget-friendly fashion and more surprises along the way!

I'm still working this week on some projects and I will be back next week full swing, so until then enjoy these gorgeous, handmade finds and STAY WARM! xoxo

4 comments :

homelab said...

Hi,

first of all ,i wish you all the best at your new beginning.Home is where your loved ones are :)
Your finds are fabulous and i am really glad that my owl gloves are part of it.

Best wishes
Fotini :)

Jen Hsieh said...

those little owl fingerless gloves look ridiculously comfy and adorable :)

Stylist Diva said...

Thank you for your kind words Fotini! :) Jen, aren't they the cutest things?!

Simag said...

Happy New Year To You Too!
B E A U T I F U L handmade finds!