March 29, 2010

Bridal Apologies...


photo credit: wedshare

Hi Friends! I am up to my neck in wedding plans, blogging plans and travel plans! So please accept my apologies for the the lack of posts. I will be introducing a new feature very soon, "Bree's Project Wedding". So stay tuned...

This is a busy time for my fiance and I as moving 6,000 miles isn't a quick and easy task.
LA bound in 3 1/2 months! I'm so excited, yet sad at the same time. Living in Europe has been an amazing adventure but I miss home. The "groom-to-be" can't get to La La Land quick enough. We will continue to have a home here in the design capital of the world, so when we need our euro-fix we can just hop back over the pond!

I will be back real soon with reviews, inspiration and TONS of fashion! XOXO

No comments :