March 18, 2010

My Macy's Fashion Challenge: Day 2



Day 2! Loved this challenge! I must say my man doesn't need a makeover
because he likes to shop just as much as I do!
But over at Macy's Fashion Director this was my look for today's challenge:

Your boyfriend needs a style makeover-
What would you want to see him wear?


So please vote for me!

(THE CATCH)

If (when) I win the $500 gift card to Macy's, I will split it 50/50 (that's $250!) with one lucky reader! Keep your eyes peeled because I will be playing everyday until April 6th. So let's win together!

Don't forget to vote everyday for me in the Old Navy SuperModelquin Contest

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Mine doesn't really like to shop, but he has good taste when he does. All his jeans are from Guess or Abercrombie and even his t-shirts are nice.
I wish I could get him to wear a watch though! The only "jewelry" he wears is his wedding ring.

Anonymous said...

i surely love your own posting style, very unique.
don't give up as well as keep posting due to the fact it simply well worth to look through it.
looking forward to look into way more of your current writing, have a good day :)

Stylist Diva said...

Erica, I consider myself quite lucky to have a man that enjoys looking "put together" not all men are like that as we all know. So be thankful that he has good taste! :)

Anonymous, thank you so much for your lovely words. Styling is like my drug. I actually get some sort of high off of it and am grateful to have a job that I absolutely love! I wish that on everyone. My motto is "If you aren't happy than change" Don't work for money. Work because you enjoy what you do. Have a fabulous week!