May 03, 2010

Bridal styles of the rich and famous



pattis bridal gown, lace cake, black clutch,
sequin flower headband, anna christian louboutin heels



Did all you lovelies have a wonderful weekend? I took a slighter long one due to packing and planning. Has anyone ever moved between countries before? Let me just say it's not the easiest thing in the world to do. I hope you are all refreshed for work, school and some wedding inspiration!

As I mentioned a few months ago I was working on a little (or perhaps in my world it's actually quite BIG). Bree's Project Wedding! Yes, it's official we have set a wedding date, August 22 in Southern California! The planning has been well underway, yet the ideas and inspiration in my head are all over the place. We have an idea of what we want but the details are still being worked on. I have never planned a wedding before (especially my own!) so I am quite overwhelmed with all the choices of dresses, jewelry, flowers, cake, etc. From now and up until the big day I will share my style journey all the way to the aisle with you! I'm hoping you will pitch in your two cents and pass any advice to me along the way. I won't be hiring a wedding planner as I'm a crafty (mutha$%&#@*!) and I think I can handle being a diy bride.

Let the inspiration begin!


Don't forget to check out some of the fabulous wedding
sponsors under this logo on the upper right corner.

No comments :