July 28, 2010

Diosa on Abbot Kinney


There are so many wonderful boutiques in and around Los Angeles, but I want to share a recent hidden gem! Diosa on Abbot Kinney Blvd. in Venice is ah-mazing! Owner, Serena Isabella Viharo, fills this limited space with loads of color, hip accessories and designer duds from the Malibu hills, to the outback in Australia!

1405 Abbot Kinney Blvd.
Venice, CA 90291
310.396.6969


GORGEOUS (and my new fave find) Rebecca Thompson ...













At Diosa, the staff is friendly, the colors are bright and the fashion is phenomenal!

Trust me, if you are having a bad day and are in need of some retail therapy, this shop will turn your day around. It's full of life, smiling faces and it's oozing positive, hippy vibes!


Oh, and don't forget to grab 1 or 2 handmade candles, they smell wonderful!

7 comments :

TERI REES WANG said...

Sweet.

It looks new and improved since your visit. New racks make all the visual difference.

Cheers!

Stylist Diva said...

Can't wait to see it soon! xo

Valerie said...

Could definitely spend an hour or more there without realising how much time had gone by! Hope life is treating you well Bree! Val (previously blackrose).

Stylist Diva said...

Val, you would love it! I'm good! Melting over here on the west coast! xo

cheap bags said...

oh my goodness...i want to slurge on that botique! from clothes, to shoes to Bags! they are all amazing :)

Anonymous said...

I love thios store. You could sped hours in there, I was tonight. The furniture with the colors and gorgeous clothes and must say the best selection of bikinis have ever seen. No surprise to find out the stunning blonde is the owner and buyer, she makes everyone welcome in her new digs. When she told me she was the owner I luved luved luved her more. She talked me out of buying all 3 bikinis was honest and said the new one she had comin in was better. I bought two and I felt like I had a friend shopping with me. This is a great addition to the neighborhood + Venice needed a place that is warm +something for all. Lets just say the picks for me were the ones I bought. I would never of chose but I got a stylist a warm welcome and a phoenomenal bikini and 1 sie. We were so happy with the suits picked out that I googled and found this post. I might get in trouble I want everything. Sabrina and Diosa are a class act.

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Love this boutique shop.... :) Wish we had some like that.

www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com
--