August 25, 2010

Women (and men) at work.


Hello my beautiful readers!

I am ashamed that I have not posted in 2 weeks. UGH. :( In my defense though, I have been VERY busy with some fabulous new projects in the works and making some exciting changes here at Stylist Diva. I have a million things I want to share with you as well as some fabulous new fashion but first, I need to clear my mind, organize my head and finish the tasks at hand. Not to mention I have finally found some wonderful new assistants to help me with this, so look forward to some new and exciting things around here with a bit of a new look!

Coming soon... Sept. 7!

xoxo

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Bree,
It was great meeting you the other evening! Hope we will stay in touch. I love your post on Halle below btw!

xo Mary Jo

Manuella said...

i am new around here but it was love at first sight with your blog! i can`t wait for a new post..
come and check my profile when you`ll be back and maybe you`ll follow it if you like it!kisses dear

http://manuellal.blogspot.com