November 25, 2010

Feed My Skin

 


When I stepped out of the bath the other day I smelled like a fruit cocktail!  I finally had an excuse to unwind and do a little pampering, after Feed My Skin sent over a whole box of goodness!  All their products are freshly handmade and delivered frozen!  We all know that fruit is good for us on the inside so why not slather it out on the outside?!

Some of my favorites include the Yococoberry Masque, the Melon Pushup, Strawberry Scrub in a Tub (DELISH!) and I'm gaga over the Pumpkin Peel!  I went to a spa over the summer and paid $55 for a pumpkin peel.  I was very pleased with the outcome, as my skin looked great and my brown spots (from hormones! grrr...) on my forehead had already faded a bit.  BUT, Feed My Skin makes basically the exact same Pumpkin Peel for only $9!  You can buy 6 of them for $55 and get the same results as you would from 6 sessions at $300 at a spa. I can't speak highly enough of this product.  I'm still in awe and WANT MORE!  Go and grab a few for you and some deserving gal pals this holiday season!

Look soon for the new holiday flavors: Peppermint, Gingerbread, Cocoa and Sugar Cookie, and stay tuned for a fab giveaway coming next month from Feed My Skin!

No comments :