June 17, 2011

My Shopping Spree HAUL!


As you may remember, back in April, I was pleasantly surprised to be announced the winner of the $3,000 Shop With Confidence Sweepstakes from Shop It To Me, American Express & Whitney Port!  I was over the moon but also probably the most undecided I have ever been in my entire life.  What do you choose?  Every girl dreams of winning a shopping spree and here it was, a dream come true in my lap and I haven't a clue of what to get.  I didn't want to blow it all on 1 or 2 pieces so I think I went the right route and chose some things that were designer/ high-end and some basics on the smaller scale.  

Along the way I had a lovely skype chat with Whitney Eve Port and we shopped together, she helped to shed some light on my shopping dilemma.  So THANK YOU Whitney!  She also sent over a signed copy of her latest book, True Whit, have you read it?  It should be on every fashionistas' wish list.

With no further delay and after many weeks of shopping & Fed-Ex/UPS deliveries I'm finally ready to share what I picked! 







In LOVE with the Coral Wrap Top, slims any "extra" belly and the color is fab! The sequin tank is cute & comfy and the foiled tank fits my chest like a glove! Gotta love that...




Stripe cardi cinches in your waist and the Gibson Top is gorgeous! 











Can you tell I am obsessed with these shoes!  They are TOO cute!




You didn't think I would win a shopping spree and not pick MJ did you?  I think not.
L to R: Marc Jacobs Satchel, Marc Jacobs Wristlet





Black is basic and every gal needs it in her wardrobe, maybe less than you think, but just a few staple pieces are fine.  I SWEAR by this first top, it's the Miraclebody Jeans by Miraclesuit Fly Away Top, lined with a shapewear tank, it will slim you down in an instant! It's my new "go-to" top.  Love this Pleione Dolman Top too!  One of my faves... the one, the only... Alexander McQueen Skull Scarf!!! and the Rachel Pally Caftan Dress!


I needed more practical clothes that were cute, yet comfortable.  I am so pleased with my winnings and SO thankful for my new wardrobe!  Now, to only get away from behind this screen and put these pieces to good use!  xoxo

1 comment :

SohoAccessories said...

WOW! What a shopping spree. Every piece is beautiful.