August 04, 2011

When it rains, it pours.


Isn't that always the case?  It's been over a month since I posted. I feel utterly ashamed.  But the reality is, I've been a bit overwhelmed with life.  Working on some fab new projects, trying to get healthy and get things on track.  Fall will be here before we know it and my goal is to get Bree in order, work in order, Stylist Diva in order and bang out some ah-mazing new posts as we say good-bye to summer and start to welcome fall. I probably shouldn't be too hard on myself considering I haven't had a vacation in I don't remember how long... Oh! and I'm still in search of the perfect intern, so if you are in Los Angeles and want to learn the ropes of styling, fashion, pr & blogging... you know where to find me. 

Hope to see you soon!  Wish me luck! xoxo

 
photo: ELLE Italia April 2011 Rain Girl - Elyse Saunders by David Burton

No comments :