November 22, 2011

Gobble, Gobble!


It's that time again.  Time to chow down on turkey (or tofurkey) and gather with friends and family. I'm headed to Vegas today for some much needed down time with my family.  I've lost a dear friend this week as well as an Aunt.  It's been an emotional roller coaster but between the tears I've managed to pull myself together, even if that meant working from home in my pajamas.  When you share around the table what you're thankful for be sure to say what you have and who you have, as we never know when they will leave us. 

~

On a more brighter note we are only 9 days away from my 3rd annual "24 Days of Holiday Giveaways!" and OH! do I have some fab things in store for you!


So have a wonderful holiday week and know that I am thankful for each and every one of you for your loyalty and support over this past year. Gobble Gobble!  
xo
Bree


Thanksgiving art print: Danny Roberts

No comments :