February 20, 2012

Always listen to your heart



...or maybe just your fortune.  This lovely little message was waiting for me on the sidewalk this morning.

I just wanted to take a moment to say hello and catch up.  I've had so much going on for the past few months and have neglected my blog. It's not that I wanted to, but last I checked there were only 24 hours in a day, and for me that just isn't enough.  I'm finally up and walking again after my bad ankle sprain but I can only walk short distances.  This hasn't been easy, if you have struggled with an injury than I'm sure you can relate.

So far 2012 has been about me getting myself on track.  I'm still working on it but I'm headed in the right direction.  I shared with you my true resolution for 2012 and I am keeping up with it everyday.  It's funny because any other year when my resolution is to lose weight or take a trip, I haven't been able to stick with it, but this is different.   This is about me as a whole.  Me, myself and I.  When I promise to put myself first then everything else will fall into place. The healthy lifestyle, the money, the relationships and the Oscar.
Oh! wait- uh, what?... yes, it's true my goal is to win a little golden man for Costume Design one day. Believe.

As you may of noticed I have a new banner design and a few other new tidbits here and there.  Stylist Diva turns 4 this month and I have a fun, little surprise in the works too, so stay tuned!

So my darlings, the moral of the story is to "Forget the doubts and fears that are creeping into your heart".
Listen to your heart but when the negative starts to slip in, remind it that it's not welcome. Conquer your fears, push yourself beyond limits and reach for the stars!

Don't you just love my background?  Love my minkoff mini mac.

No comments :