February 27, 2012

The Hunger Games



I cannot WAIT until March 23rd!  I read all 3 books over a weekend about 2 months ago and haven't been able to stop thinking about them since.  When the images were being released of the costumes I freaked out and have probably watched the trailer 20 times. Can you say obsessed?  I want to be Effie Trinket, I would embody her character just to wear her fancy frocks and easter egg wigs.  With word on the street that Rodarte was designing, I was even more intrigued.  Hats off to the Costume Designer, Judianna Makovsky, I'm eagerly awaiting to watch your magic unfold!

{image sources: imdbchina glaze, ifc}

1 comment :

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I am so curios about the movie, cuz I've read the books.

P.S. Enter my awesome giveaway, win some bling!
http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/2012/02/poshlocket-giveaway.html