March 21, 2012

The Muppets land a star!


Yesterday I watched as The Muppets finally received their much deserved star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.  It was such an exciting and historical Hollywood moment and I was happy to be a part of it. I even got a bit emotional as Lisa Henson, Jim's daughter and CEO, talked about the journey of Jim's dreams and his famous creations.  These funny and even inspiring 'non-humans', with hearts pure of gold have put a smile on my face many times over the years and I hope Jim is looking down from his rainbow and smiling too.  His legacy lives on and I'm guessing my generation isn't the only one that will benefit from his hard work and ah-mazing vision.

The Muppets together may have received a star but the fabulous Miss Piggy always shines just a bit brighter.  Don't you agree?  

Miss Piggy poses for InStyle

Lucky pig.  I've never seen a more dapper frog, have you?



The Muppets DVD is now on sale
Picking up my copy to drool over the handsome Jason Segel, uh-oh... I mean, that handsome Kermie


"Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection. The lovers, the dreamers, and me."  
- Kermit the frog




No comments :