March 19, 2012

Red Orange: Trop50



I'm inspired by just about anything, so as your fellow Tropinista, I wanted to introduce to you a new Trop50 flavor in the only way I know how.  Red Orange, is yet another bold color perfect for spring and it's low in calories! I'm also proud to report that in the past 2 months I have really been keeping true to my resolution. Putting yourself first isn't always the easiest thing to do but I continue to be up for the challenge.  Now that I'm walking again I can get my behind in shape too!  If this McQueen dress isn't motivation enough, then I don't know what is. 





*Tropicana® Trop50® Red Orange delivers the goodness of orange juice with 50 percent less sugar and calories, and no artificial sweeteners.  Found in the chilled aisle, new Trop50 Red Orange juice beverage blends nutritious orange juice with lush red oranges for a refreshingly smooth, delicious taste.




No comments :