May 11, 2012

HP: Mini 210


A few months ago HP sent me this adorable, HP Mini 210.  Ok, maybe adorable is the wrong word to describe a computer, but as a blogger (although I enjoy my mini breaks away from all things with a plug) a lightweight portable computer is a must have.  It's small enough to fit in your bag and comes in an array of colors: charcoal, crimson red (shown), luminous rose, ocean drive and sweet purple.  Ok, see, if they can name it 'sweet purple' then I can call it adorable...

Besides it being quite affordable, at only $299, the Mini features Beats Audio and when I'm working hard in what I like to call "the flow", my tunes are rocking!  If you are still on the hunt for a great gift for Mom this Mother's Day, think about getting her one of these.  And for you other bloggers out there, this is the perfect travel accessory, especially during fashion week!  Thanks HP!

No comments :