May 07, 2012

REMBRANDT® INTENSE STAIN® Stain Dissolving Strips


How many times do you look in the mirror and think about getting your teeth whitened?  I've been doing this for years. A few weeks ago Rembrant sent me the INTENSE STAIN® Stain Dissolving Strips to try out.  I was a bit skeptical because I've tried another brand of strips before and it cost me more than I wanted to spend and did nothing.  I also have used whitening toothpaste, but never seen results. After the past 10 days or so that I've tried these, I can actually see the difference.  It's really an easy process. You keep the strips on for 5-10 minutes, then after they start to dissolve, just rinse. I also brushed a bit with water after.  They left me with a bright, white smile and feelin' fresh!  

Luckily I don't have to give up my daily coffee, tea and wine (not daily but weekly) and I can actually wear white this summer and my teeth will match! This box of 56 strips will set you back a 'whopping' $22.99, a small investment worth while. 


{t by alexander wang dress $120, alexander wang heels $595}
{bcbg laser cut clutch $128, herve leger swimsuit $890}


REMBRANDT® INTENSE STAIN® Stain Dissolving Strips dissolve on your teeth in minutes to easily remove tough stains caused by coffee and wine. Get a whiter smile in 2 weeks. Visit www.rembrandtboutique.com to learn more or purchase REMBRANDT® products. REMBRANDT® INTENSE STAIN® Stain Dissolving Strips & REMBRANDT® INTENSE STAIN® toothpaste together: REMBRANDT® INTENSE STAIN® platform uses 3x Triple Action ActiShield™ technology to:
* Remove: helps gently remove tough stains like coffee, red wine and tea
* Repel: works like an invisible shield to help repel future stains
* Restore: strengthens the enamel to help prevent daily acid wear

Visit www.rembrandtboutique.com to learn more or purchase REMBRANDT® products.

Compensation and product was provided by REMBRANDT® via Glam Media to facilitate my review. Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies is a sponsor of Glam.com. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of REMBRANDT® or Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies.

No comments :