May 31, 2012

A splash of sunshine...








As you may remember from my first Tropinista post I vowed to put myself first this year and guess what? I've kept my resolution!  This year started with ah-mazing opportunities and that was only the beginning. I think in order for the flow to happen in your life you need to know that you are the most important.  

In honor of the new Trop50 Juice with Tea, Trop50 asked me what makes me refreshingly different.  
Is it the fact that I laugh louder than most, that I sometimes love dogs more than people or that I sometimes pull out my coloring book and crayons because it helps me relax? (true story, don't judge me.)

Yes, those are all some interesting facts about myself but I think what makes me stand out from the rest is my perseverance.  I'm an old soul.  I'm one of those people that have been through hell and back and I'm still standing.  If I told you stories of all the struggles I've conquered in my life, it would be a novel. I will say that my perseverance and unstoppable attitude has carried me far.  I try to never let people or circumstances get me down. When something doesn't go as planned I always look at it as a blessing in disguise.  I believe that you can only count on yourself in the end and you must figure out who you really are.  Self development is an ongoing process but I've known Bree for a long time.  What she stands for and what she believes in. Perhaps that is my key to my 'get out of my way attitude'.  

I'm not a superhero, by any means.  I'm human, I fail, I falter, but I always get back on that horse.  I know I'm meant to do great things in this lifetime and I won't stop until my duties and lessons are learned.  Although...if I did have a cape, it would be pink. Hot pink, in fact.


What makes you refreshingly different? I would love to hear your stories.

Trop50 Juice with Tea is a new line of juice beverages that offers fruit juice goodness with 50 percent fewer calories, now with tea! These refreshingly different juice with tea combinations are made with delicious fruit juices and white and green teas to deliver a great-tasting and nutritious juice beverage. Found in the chilled aisle, the line includes Trop50 Peach with White Tea, Trop50 Raspberry with Green Tea and Trop50 Pear Lychee with White Tea. My favorite is the raspberry! Delish! With 35-40 calories in each 8-ounce glass, they provide a full day’s supply of vitamin C and good source of antioxidant vitamin E.

Visit Trop50 for more info. Click here to find a product near you.


1 comment :

Ana said...

I am obsessed with all the bright colors this summer. I love all your yellow picks. I definitely need yellow in my life!