September 27, 2012

Review: L’Oréal Paris Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator


Last week I wrote about the new L’Oréal Paris Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator and today I wanted to follow up and give you my opinion on it.  Great packaging, simple and sleek. Maybe I'm the only weirdo that loves sleek packaging? I like to display my beauty products on my bathroom counter and if they don't match my decor, I get annoyed. Think Monica's personality from Friends...  

I really liked this BB cream.  I chose the medium shade and applied to my whole face.  The cream made my skin feel great, while evening out my skin tone and left me with a dewy glow.  After I turned 30 I started getting some dark spots from hormonal changes and stress so the cream didn't entirely cover the spots but I just used a few spots of concealer and powder. Overall I recommend this product for women over 25, as I think the 'youth code' aspect is more for dryer skin, because it left me very moisturized and radiant. We all need to feel and look a little radiant sometimes, right?


Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator instantly evens, illuminates, perfects, moisturizes, and protects skin. In one week, tone and texture are improved and skin is healthier looking.


Disclosure: Compensation was provided by L’Oreal Paris via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of L’Oreal Paris.

No comments :