September 25, 2012

Smashbox: It's about Prime.

If you aren't already using a primer in your daily makeup routine, then it's about time you start. I promise you that once you start and see the difference it's makes you won't believe you've never used it before.  If you do use primer, then you need to really consider Smashbox, because they know their stuff. Over the past few years, due to hormones (and stress, I'm sure), I've started to get these 'oh-so-lovely' dark brown spots on my face.  I try to cover them up as much as possible with foundation but this ah-mazing photo finish with primer helps fade away the dark spots.



Fresh + Flawless, in 4 easy steps...
1. Moisturize
2. Prime 
3. Apply foundation
4. Set with powder

This post is brought to you by Smashbox Cosmetics .


No comments :