October 01, 2012

Inspiration: Chevy Malibu Style



I don't know about you but it's time for me to get a new car.  I love my little Bessie Ketchup, yes I named my little red car, who doesn't? She's getting a little old, with a few wrinkles here and there, so it may be getting close to that time for a new replacement.  After being introduced to the new Chevy Malibu, I think I found my match.  I love the sleek and sophisticated look it has, inside and out. No wonder men love cars and women, we both share those sexy curves.  


I can't decide whether I like the red, blue or the silver metallic.  Maybe I should start making my list for Santa and see if he could squeeze in that McQueen bag, the Burberry coat and the Malibu.  ..hmm.... 


Isaac Mizrahi has teamed up with Chevy Malibu Style to create an exclusive collection that will go on sale October 16th. Check out the Chevy Malibu Style Facebook and my Pinterest board for more details and inspiration.


 Smart technology, impressive styling, a luxurious interior and confident handling all come together in the all-new 2013 @Chevrolet #Malibu to take your drive to the next level. Discover #MalibuStyle

“Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Chevy Malibu via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Chevy Malibu”


No comments :