March 19, 2013

Living Room Makeover: Target Style


If you are anything like me, you are constantly wanting a new look and maybe you are even moving around the furniture every few months too?  Last weekend I was a domestic goddess.  I redecorated, got crafty and even baked a cake!  I've always worked from home, which comes with pros and cons. The biggest con being that sometimes when I should be working, I'm either playing with the dogs, doing my nails or finishing the dishes. The pro, I get to work from home.  Although I adore my quaint little neighborhood tucked away in Hollywood, my place is a bit small but I make it work for now.



There are many decorating phases I've gone through. Minimalism and Shabby Chic have all appealed to me at one time or another, but lately I've been in the "whatever feels cozy, yet still chic" mode.   But no matter what style I chose I've always been able to decorate any room on a budget.  So I was excited to team up with Target this spring to makeover a room in my house with their ah-mazing Threshold line.


What do you think?  I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. The colors I chose are energizing and I'm ready for spring! I still need a few more pieces for my wardrobe but my living room is ready for some good company accompanied by a glass of wine.


Here are the pieces I bought...all under $40!  



{1. Grossgrain Applique Toss Pillow ($24.99) 2. Blue Square Vase ($17.99) 3. Decorative Tray ($19.99) 4. Chenille Mulitonal Throw ($24.99) 5Large Flocked Lampshade ($24.99) 6Round Ripple Mirror  ($34.99) 7. Loopy Floral Toss Pilllow ($24.99)}
(the decorative candles aren't available on the website but they have so many cute styles in store!)


It's the right mix of classic and modern. An effortless elegance. Beautiful, yet affordable. Designed for a lifetime of housewarmings. It's everything you'll love about your home.


“Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Target via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target”


No comments :