April 18, 2013

HP + Intel + Project Runway: From Day to Night!




Want to participate? Pin a photo of the HP Envy x2 with Intel Inside® via the Pin It button on the Pin Your Style contest page. Then, build a board that represents that week's theme. Check out the weekly Pinsetter images on the site for inspiration.


Submit your board's URL into the site to enter. Then, share your board with friends to earn the most votes!
Win prizes like an HP Envy x2 with Intel Inside® and a gift card to bring your style to life by getting the top votes for your board.




Just like thHP Envy x2 with Intel Inside® I like to be fashionably flexible.  My day usually consists of either hitting the shops for an upcoming photoshoot or working behind the screen, but no matter where my day takes me, I always like to stay comfortable and chic. This DKNY maxi makes it easy to go from day to night, or in my case... from lattes to mojitos! 


I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.


No comments :