November 17, 2013

Friendsgiving Prep!



Believe it or not, the holidays are upon us and Thanksgiving is right around the corner. (yikes!) This year, I won't be heading home for the holidays, but instead I will be working and hopefully spending it with a few of my closet and dearest friends. Friendsgiving it is!  

I love to decorate. So getting myself and my house all decked out for the holidays is my own little tradition. The LBD is always a great choice, you can dress it up in a million ways and it's a staple that every woman must own. Speaking of staples, Target is mine.  I'm loving the little black dress options, the glitzy accessories and all the holiday housewares to my heart's delight! 

                                                                                             {all items can be found at Target.com}

I'm so thankful for the wonderful people I have in my life.  I consider them more like family than just friends. They support me, understand me and love me unconditionally, everyday.  I'm grateful and lucky to be able to have them by my side and to share our lives together.  This is #mykindofholiday, what's yours?


Content and/or other value provided by our partner, Target.

No comments :