February 06, 2014

COVERGIRL Bombshell Collection


Just the name alone makes you feel sexy, bombshell.  Over the past year or so, I've really started to become a beauty junkie. I like to say that "makeup is your accessory, for your accessories".  In honor of NYFW, as you put on your sexiest outfit, slip on your stellar pumps, grab your oversized clutch (hint: stuff your flats inside!), let's talk a little beauty.  Here is a few simple steps how to top off your look using the Covergirl Bombshell Collection. 

My eyelashes aren't the greatest, so I really need a good mascara to pump em' up.  I applied two coats and was impressed with the volume it gave me. Long, full lashes, for days...

Mastering the cat eye is no easy feat, but this felt tip liquid liner, makes it sooo easy! I used to spend hours in front of the mirror trying to draw that perfect curved line but with this I just tilted my chin up a bit, gently pulled my lid and drew the line up towards the end of my brow and used a q-tip to perfect the line. So simple, glides on smooth and it lasted the whole day. Day to night, in minutes.

I always wear a primer with my shadow, to avoid creasing and to help keep my eyes looking fresh all day. This shine shadow is the perfect combo.  It's creamy with just the right amount of shimmer and lasts 12 hours.  

Overall, I'm impressed with the quality and prices of the bombshell collection and I didn't need a ton of products to achieve the perfect eye. I remember buying my first compact, probably in junior high and of course, it was COVERGIRL.  It's nice to know I can count on the same brand that helped introduce makeup to me as a teen and keeps me looking like a bombshell (many) years later. ;)

    
Introducing COVERGIRL's NEW BOMBSHELL collection – Featuring a revolutionary dual-system mascara 
that delivers big, sexy Bombshell lashes. Take your look from ordinary to extraordinary!

Compensation was provided by COVERGIRL via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those 
of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of COVERGIRL.




No comments :