June 29, 2015

HATS OFF TO SOME OF MY FAVE FASHION BLOGGERS!

fashion bloggers style summer hat trend

Happy Monday!  I like to spend my weekend catching up on the blogs and planning my week ahead. While browsing my bloglovin', I came across numerous posts of vacations and summer trips and decided it was time to plan my own trip soon too!  But before I do that, check out these chic ways on how to style your summer hat, straight from some of my fave fashion bloggers...











Don't forget to show some love and follow all these fab gals on social media and subscribe to their blog!
xo






4 comments :

Donna said...

Some cute hats!! I am in need of a new one for summer, so will be perusing these lovely blogs this weekend to get some ideas :)

Cynthia said...

I love all the hats
Cynthia @craftoflaughter

Jennifer said...

I really need to get with the big hat trend! I need a sun hat!

Addie said...

Very cute hats! I love this round up, their styles are beautiful!