July 29, 2015

PINSPIRATION: PRETTY PINS OF THE WEEK

summer fashion pink bright flamingo girl editorial floral

You might of noticed, I've been a pinning maniac lately.  I'm juggling between a few projects and sometimes "mini-blogging" on my social channels is a bit easier when I'm am short on time.  The good thing, for me, is that when I find myself on pinterest, it's because I'm getting inspired for clients, projects of styling jobs.  So much of my time is spent behind the screen on emails and consulting that I lose touch with my #1 passion which is creating. I'm working on setting some time aside to design and build some crazy over-the-top accessories for an upcoming editorial.  My fave way of unwinding is shutting my studio door, turning up the music and busting out the glue, scissors, thread, sequins, feathers and glitter!

(all image credits can be found via my pinterest board)

8 comments :

Diana LittleMissFangirly said...

I definitely agree that sometimes It's easier to use things like pinterest when you don't have enough time to sit down and write a blog post. www.littlemissfangirly.blogspot.com

Stylist Diva said...

Diana,
I think the older you get, the shorter the days... :)
xo

Anonymous said...

Pinterest is always very inspirational for me. I'm always finding something that will help me in some way. I'm also a very visual person, so I love it. Great pins by the way!

Tirralan - Tinseltown Mom said...

What a great idea. Pinterest is so useful for several things and these are beautiful finds.

Unknown said...

So much beautiful and fun color!

Bethany Magnie said...

I love the ladies with the fruit on their heads!! So summery and fun. Makes me want to have a fruit head party!!

Sel said...

Your pins are so colorful! I think a good inspiration board is important for everyone!

Stylist Diva said...

Hi, my name is Bree and I'm addicted to bright colors. ;) Yes, we should have a fruit head party! LOL!