January 20, 2010

California Dreamin'

Yes, I am dreaming every day. It's only 20 days in the 1st month of the new year and I have already had some AWESOME personal news, was hospitalized (I'm ok, but more testing next month) and closed several doors and within hours more fab ones were opened! If this is an idea of what 2010 is going to bring for me, then it will be a BUSY year!

As you know I'm living in Denmark now but am moving back to my good ole' home and landing in Los Angeles this summer. So I thought I would share some fab finds I found within the sun-shineeey (yes, it's a word. I made it up.) state!


Crown & Crumpet: San Francisco



SWOON. I have had my eye on Crown & Crumpet for some time now, and can't wait to visit! This absolutely, adorable shop sells over 38 types of teas, yummy scones, and houses a small shop filled with eye candy! (selling online soon!) So next time you are in San Fran. whether it's breakfast or afternoon tea you are craving, stop by this sweet spot and tell me all about it!



Emilie Odeile: Hollywood

These beautiful designs are handmade by Emilie Odeile. I fell in love with the delicate details and the rhinestone embellishments that embrace that perfect chic factor! Whether you are dressing up for a sexy night out or headed to the office, you can find a pair of earrings to suit your style needs. Not located in Hollywood? Click here to purchase products or check out other shops that sell Emile's fab line!


Edge: Nevada City



You can probably guess by now that I LOVE color. Of course I believe every gal needs that perfect LBD and other wardrobe staples in black or gray, but if your closet looks like a dark abyss, then head over to Edge. You can find anything from bags to furniture (even stuffed animals!) covered in bold, vibrant fabrics. Just by shopping their site I instantly feel happy! Need to get through the winter blues? Start prepping early for beach season with mats and beach bags!

No comments :