February 13, 2011

Grammy Style Studio 2011

I had a wonderful time last week at the Grammy Style Studio and wanted to share with you some fun pics and fab pieces!  Stunning gowns from Lloyd Klein, the founder of Two Point Oh LA and my dear friend- Kelsi Smith... and the view from the 51st floor.  Not bad, not bad at all...



Be still my oh-so-sequin heart.  What an honor to meet Brian and see his work up close. WOWSERS!
No wonder Lady Gaga is a fan!


Pop Beauty was on hand for makeovers and Epicuren was sure to prep us first with full facials...ahhh.



The adorable gals at Fake Bake convinced me to get the "hollywood" spray tan. I was sold after seeing I no longer looked like a walking zombie.  What a difference!  I'm happy to report that after 5 days I am still glowing!


Chelsea Rebelle had the most adorable pieces and I was in love. SWOON!  Does that silver dress look familiar?  Kelly Osborne wore it last year. Loved it!

Gorgeous gowns!


models, designers and Ben Glieb from Chelsea Lately, enjoy some Heineken

I wrote a piece on Kanvis over on the Grammy Style Studio blog last week and was over the moon when I met up with Kfir, the designer.  What a talent!  This line is ah-mazing!  You must see his work in person to appreciate the craftsmanship the goes into each piece.  Keep your eyes and ears open because I have a feeling good things on the rise for Kanvis.  Also check out M. Cohen designs, Kfir is wearing some of the bracelets.  Not to mention my favorite celeb of all time is a big M. Cohen fan, (drumroll please...)
Mr. Johnny Depp.  ahhh...SIGH.

2 comments :

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

This looks like: WOW!

Unknown said...

OMGAH, please tell me those POP BEAUTY Nail Polishes will be availabe for purchase! I'm in love with the colors!

xo Nicole