June 29, 2011

NYC Inspiration: Bold Brights


Every blogger has his/her inspiration, mine was Holly of decor8.  In 2008, I started my blog as a way to share my stylish finds while living in Denmark.  It was somehow a way for me to reach out and feel connected back home. At the time I could relate to her so well because she was also living abroad in Germany, and like me, she still had one foot back home in the states. Decor8 was and is always filled with the most beautiful images.  How can you not be inspired?

While browsing her post from yesterday I was instantly inspired and had to share these amazing images from James Gulliver Hancock of All The Buildings In New York.

Thank You Holly!  Thank you for being such a kind, warm-hearted and wonderful inspiration for me, and many others I'm sure.












1 comment :

Run With Fashion said...

Looove bright colors! <333
I loove the shorts in the 2nd photo, the one with the purple tank and the black and white shorts with yellow belt. I loove the patterns on the shorts <333

Thank you so much for your comment on my last post! (the illustration of the cake dress) :D