December 21, 2011

Holiday Wishes...


What a year this has been.  New city, new friends, new love and a new job.  There have been alot of struggles for me in 2011 but I only want to focus on all the great opportunities that have come my way.  I am happy to say that in 2011 my readership has DOUBLED!  I'm so thankful for all of your support, especially when I haven't been able to post as often as I would of liked.  Blogging is a full-time job and when you are freelance like me, it sometimes makes it difficult.  So thank you for sticking by me this past year and hello to all my wonderful new readers!  I look forward to a new year and I hope you will continue the ride with me.

I'm taking a much needed break for a bit and will be back in January with a new energy for the new year!

May your holidays be filled with love, laughter and I hope Santa brings you all you could ever wish for.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
xoxo Bree


2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Very happy holidays and happy new year to you also!

Valerie Smith said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! Thank you for the giveaways!!!