December 20, 2011

Sofia Vergara for Kmart


Do clothes, shoes and accessories matter? YES! Designed with real women in mind the Sofia Vergara Collection for Kmart is all about feeling confident and sexy.  What makes me feel confident and sexy is my attitude.

I've struggled with self-confidence for a while and it's only been in the past few years that I've really believed in who I am.  Believing in yourself isn't always easy but as a woman I urge you to accept who you are.  Love the freckles, the frizzy hair or the extra curves and embrace yourself.  Appreciate who you are on the inside and I promise you that will shine brightly on the outside. Great clothes are just a bonus!

Some of my favorites from the Sofia Vergara Collection are the shawl wrap sweater for $17.99, the shirred tunic for $13.79 and the asymmetrical tunic for only $11.99!


WORK WHAT YOU GOT.  YOU ARE A WOMAN.  SO DRESS LIKE A WOMAN. 


 Compensation was provided by Kmart via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and 
are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Kmart.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I actually really like this line. probably the first time I've been tempted to buy clothing/accessories at Kmart in a long time!