February 17, 2016

RUNWAY: DELPOZO FALL 2016 READY TO WEAR

delpozo runway fall ready to wear RTW 2016

My obsession for Delpozo quadruples every season.  The playful color choices and sculpted structure absolutely blows my mind. This morning I caught myself gawking over these runway images and drooling on my keyboard. Practical or not, you can't help but admire the talent and craftsmanship that goes into this collection.  Congrats Josep on yet another ah-mazing execution!  Be sure to head over to Moda Operandi on March 8, to pre-order your fave pieces from the Delpozo trunk show.



 just a few of my faves...

delpozo fall 2016 aw16 runway

delpozo fall 2016 aw16 runway

delpozo fall 2016 aw16 runway

delpozo fall 2016 aw16 runway

delpozo fall 2016 aw16 runway

delpozo fall 2016 aw16 runway

SEE THE FULL COLLECTION HERE

images courtesy of vogue runway

No comments :