December 10, 2016

GIFT GUIDE: EDITOR'S PICK WISH LIST

holiday_gift_guide_ideas_2016_fashion_blogger

I'm a giver. My "love language" is giving gifts and despite that after every Christmas I'm broke af, I do the same every year. Although I think it's important to give a token of love and gratitude to friends and family, I think it's equally important to show yourself a little love too.  A simple or big reminder to celebrate that you made it through yet another year of lessons, struggles and hurdles. To all my hustlers out there, I dedicate this to you.



holiday_gift_guide_ideas_2016_rhinestone_choker

holiday_gift_guide_ideas_2016_audrey_hepburn_book

holiday_gift_guide_ideas_2016_glitter_pumps_kate_spade

holiday_gift_guide_ideas_2016_mirror_glam_nightstand_table

holiday_gift_guide_ideas_2016_alexander_mcqueen_bag

holiday_gift_guide_ideas_2016_gucci_business_card_holder

holiday_gift_guide_ideas_2016_sunglasses_givenchy_stud

holiday_gift_guide_ideas_2016_gold_white_decor_pillow


Shop more from My Wish List Holiday Gifts Ideas below...


No comments :