November 08, 2015

FALL UPDATES + INSTAGRAM RECAP

fashion blogger instagram recap

Hello lovelies!  This year has kicked my behind and I've been struggling to get up new.  I have a lot of health and personal issues going on and it's taking all my time and energy.  That doesn't mean I haven't been working though, because I have two HUGE projects coming this month that I can't wait to show you!



My annual holiday gift guide is launching this week! YAY! I've been working on it for the past few months and I can't wait to share it with you. I hope it makes up for my lack of posts lately.

I've also been decorating my office and I'm beyond excited to show you!  The reveal will be later this month! You don't want to miss it! So for now, you can always follow me on Instagram and keep up with my daily routine.

See you soon, so we can celebrate the holiday season together!

xoxo

No comments :